Thursday, March 21, 2013

Athlete Profile: Mia Gautron

Hometown: Winnipeg, Manitoba

What position(s) do you play: Pitcher & Shortstop

Nickname: Meester

What College/University have you committed to attending in 2013: Otero Junior College. La Junta, Colorado.



What is the softball team’s name/colors: Lady Rattlers, blue and white

What division and/or conference is your school: NJCAA, Region 9

What are you wanting to study at school: Business

What are some of your softball dreams and goals: Win the 2013 Nationals in P.E.I. with my club team and make Team Manitoba and medal in the 2013 Canada Summer Games.

What are you most excited about when you think about going to College: Playing softball, making new friends, living away from home with a roommate, my new team and coaches, and the overall experience.

What character trait do you value most in your teammates: Hard work, dedication, and being positive.

Favorite Quote: “Work hard, play hard” –Wiz Khalifa

If you could spend a day with any one person who would it be and why: My Grandfather, I’ve always wanted to meet him and see what he was like.

Other than softball, some of my other hobbies and passions are: Other sports, cooking and hanging out with my friends.

Other sports I have played are: Volleyball and hockey

Most memorable sporting experience: Winning the Gold at Cat Osterman

If you could have any animal what would it be: A big yellow snake

No comments:

Post a Comment