Thursday, January 17, 2013

Athlete Profile: Alexa Solomon



Hometown: Winnipeg

What position(s) do you play: Centre Field / Field

Nickname: Lex

What College have you committed to in 2013: Galveston College - Galveston, Texas

What division: NJCAA Division 1

What is the softball team’s name/colors: White Caps Blue, White, and Rusty Orange

What are you wanting to study at school: Physical Education / Kinesiology.

What are your some of your softball dreams and goals: Always strive to do my best with the team or School that I play for in hopes of winning a Championship or Conference title.

What are you most excited about when you think about going to college: Being able to play ball all year, meeting new people, getting a whole new experience in life.

What character trait do you value most in your teammates: Humour, commitment, drive, and love of the game.

Favourite Quote: Every strike brings me closer to the next home run . - Babe Ruth.

If you could spend a day with any one person who would it be and why: My Gigi. He introduced me to a ball and a bat. I wish that he was still around to watch me play and see what we started together.

What are your other hobbies: Working on my car.

Favourite movies: Notebook, Walk the line, Phantom of the Opera, and Grown ups.

Other sports I have played are: Rugby, Volleyball, Cheerleading

Most memorable sporting experience: Winning the Cat Osterman Tournament in Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment